Responsible of preparing & delivering school meals to sites through the valley.
This individual has or is able to obtain a food handler’s card and a DPS-issued, Level One fingerprint clearance card. Must also have a clean driving record.
Job requirements include:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Possess attention to detail
- Must like working with children
- Possess High School Diploma or equivalent
- Perform routine physical activities including standing or sitting for several hours, walking, squatting, lift 50 pounds, exposure to extreme heat and/or cold, operate and use food service equipment
- Possess a valid AZ Driver’s License
- Must be able to withstand environment and maintain focus with a high noise level and considerable sensory stimulation
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaker preference but not required
- Must have reliable transportation